Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrancoisH

Autobrakes - Apologies !

Guest FrancoisH

Hello there,After extensive testing, my problem with auto-brakes was generated by my axis assignement to Spoilers leveler trough FSUIPC withou neutral area...Then, when I was moving thrust leveler, I probably hit the spoiler rotary knob and disabled spoilers arming... which make the auto-brakes not working... deploying manually spoilers correctly activate Auto-brakes... there is then no bug there.My apologies for the trouble asking about this issue.Regards.

Guest juzzchillin

:( Hard to understand what your question is, Are you saying that your autobrakes are activating after manual spoiler deployment with the system turned off? There isn't a rotary spoiler arm switch....... :( People, please stop apologizing for asking questions, I know there is plenty of reasons to walk on eggshells on this heavily policed forum, but let's not feed into it... :( try to relax...

He isn't asking a question, he is apologising because he reported a problem with Auto brakes in another thread which turned out to be caused by personal settings he had made in FSUIPC. I must admit it would have made better sense to report his findings in the original thread. :(

Cheers, Andy.

Guest FrancoisH

I admit you are true about this but what is funny is I was sure I hit "REPLY" button but in fact I made a new message so I probably made a click on NEW TOPIC...Sorry about that !