Sign in to follow this  
roarkv

md-11 startup

here is what happened with my MD-11 ( STARTED FS9 WITH DEFAULT AIRCRAFT CESSNA 172 | SELECT AIRCRAFT | MD-11 PMDG | ENGINES RUNNING and no loading AIRAC) after installing LDS767

here is what happened with my MD-11 ( STARTED FS9 WITH DEFAULT AIRCRAFT CESSNA 172 | SELECT AIRCRAFT | MD-11 PMDG | ENGINES RUNNING and no loading AIRAC) after installing LDS767
Ain't the ac still trying to initialize or is it in a paused position?....I'm looking at your RED band in the left corner.According to OH the aircraft is still in a cold and dark position./ Leffe

Ain't the ac still trying to initialize or is it in a paused position?....I'm looking at your RED band in the left corner.According to OH the aircraft is still in a cold and dark position./ Leffe
....as I said: ENGINES RUNNING - ALL THE SYSTEMS OK AS "AFTER START CEHCKLIST" - no cold and dark -but still its dark LOL :-) :( . The RED band in the left corner is THE BRAKES message. Only the MD-11 has this problem. The 737`s and 747 is OK. I had to REINSTALL the PMDG MD-11 and everything is OK. Roar

Guest GAMER
....as I said: ENGINES RUNNING - ALL THE SYSTEMS OK AS "AFTER START CEHCKLIST" - no cold and dark -but still its dark LOL :-) :( . The RED band in the left corner is THE BRAKES message. Only the MD-11 has this problem. The 737`s and 747 is OK. I had to REINSTALL the PMDG MD-11 and everything is OK. Roar
I have been getting this as well, I figure PMDG know about it and it most likely will be addressed in the next update. Basically the cold and dark mode for FS9 doesn't work.This how ever is an outstanding product and being a very complex program that it is I don't expect absolute perfection, just exelance, with that said you will have little thinngs like this come up, but I am confident that PMDG is working on a new update.Michael P.