Sign in to follow this  
Spawntscuk1

X Gauge Installation on FS machine

HiNice product by the way I purchased today and glad that I did. I have FS9 on both of my systems. I use the version on my desktop for testing out new downloads etc. I use my main FS9 laptop for flightsimming. I have installed ASA on my desktop and using widefs it connectsand runs fine with FS9 on my laptop. The issue I have is using the X Gauge Installation program as it detects fs9 on my desktop but I want to install the gauge onto my FS9 install on my laptop. Can I just copy the necessary GAU file into my gauges folder on my laptop and then just manually enter the neccessary details for it to show on the panel? If I do this will asa connect with the gauge and work?Many Thanks Jason

Hi Jason,Thanks for the purchase and words!Yes, if are able to do this, it will work just fine.Thanks,

Hi JimThanks for the prompt reply.I copied the gauge file across to the laptop and copied the panel necessary requirements into the panel cfg of the cessna 172. Loaded up the plane and the XGauge V2 panel shows up fine. The problem I have now is no power. I press the red pwr button but the panel stays black. Can you help? ASA is working fine on the desktop and loading the weather into FS9 on the laptop fine.

Hi,Not really sure.To get around this: install ASA on that computer and just run the X Gauge Wizard. Then uninstall ASA.Thanks,