Sign in to follow this  
Guest Proflig8tor

FS ProTeam - TU154M Aircraft Review

Guest Proflig8tor

Enjoyed the detailed review of a Freeware product.Angelique is unique in her ability to figure out aircraft across such a broad spectrum of aviation design. Great work.

True.But as a member of the "Komanda Tupolev Czekhoslovakia" :) I can't help but add some comments. :DAngelique talks about Russian markings. While I know this can be hard, and it is advised by authors to learn at least letters, so you can think letters like for ex. Ya instead of "the flipped R" or say D instead of "that strange thingie". But, she might have not noticed the existence of Czechoslovak version of Tu-154 including panel marked fully in Czech and Czech voices with English ground comm. Talking about voices, you can download English language pack on the forums.Non-functioning FE panel in VC had been adressed, so my last moan would be about disobedience to the flight manual, as it forbids using AT anywhere but on approach. But we won't be telling the CAA, will we ;)