Sign in to follow this  
sgreen91

V5 Request

I know there is already a topic for V5 but I'm afraid it would be buried. I've started flying overseas to some of the european airports and notice their arrivals (LEMD for example) are all dependent on landing runway. So for one transition point ie ZMR their can be 4-8 different routes to take. In RC4 you must define your route based on weather 8-12 hours before arrival which means wind would have changed and the arrival procedure would be different. Maybe you could put in something similar to departures where you fly from a common point (the transition) and ATC will pick you up normally 40 miles from the airport etc still giving you decending altitudes.Hope this makes sense. Maybe some of your Beta testers are from Europe and may understand what I'm saying. Look at the charts for LEMD and it may make sense.Thanks,Sean

Sean Green

One other question I'll just add to this topic. I've been flying the MD-11 by PMDG and due to the heavy weight of the aircraft sometimes it must fly faster than 250 below 10,000 feet. Now I know if your at a non-USA airport you can request relief but what do you do when flying out of say KLAX; there is no option for 250 kt relief?Thanks again,Sean

Sean Green

One other question I'll just add to this topic. I've been flying the MD-11 by PMDG and due to the heavy weight of the aircraft sometimes it must fly faster than 250 below 10,000 feet. Now I know if your at a non-USA airport you can request relief but what do you do when flying out of say KLAX; there is no option for 250 kt relief?Thanks again,Sean
we've taken care of that onejd