Sign in to follow this  

Attn: Mike (Icegator) of KFLL fame.

Hey Mike,Any word on the progress of the updated KFLL scenery? Many thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, what turned out to be a fix to a couple of bugs is turning out to be a complete overhaul of the airport. To eliminate teh building crash problem all the structures were rebuilt in gmax, and added a few more details to it. I also got rid of the default style taxiway lines for something more realistic. Then I started playing around with other things to give more life to the area, like an airfield beacon and radar tower. Im going to redo the cargo facilities to make them realistic instead of a few default hangars thrown in there, and Im going to attempt to redo the jetways so they adjust to plane type, as in the simflyers sceneries, but no promises on that one. One final thing Id like to do is add some ground activity, but dont know if thatll happen. Anyways, just thought Id let you all know I was planning on creating a whole new version instead of just an update. Ill keep everyone posted on when I feel its worth re-releasing.MikeBTW, you can glimpse a few screenshots at http://iflyrc.hypermart.net/cgi-bin/yabb/Y...;num=1050897548