Sign in to follow this  
Speedbyrd

FRF - KJFK Scenery problems

Using the KJFK scenery by FRF, I notice that AI aircraft landing on 22L remain on the runway when they reach the exit point. They don't leave the runway for about 5 minutes and then they pause at the 'hold short' point. This causes go-arounds trying to land on that runway. Also some aircraft taking off on 22R are cleared to line up for take off but then they are never cleared for take off so they sit there backing up traffic and causing more go-arounds until the aircraft finally disapperars and clears the way. I'm usually pretty happy with FRF scenery but this one seems to have some kind of issue that I'm not sure how to fix. Anyone else notice this?

Using the KJFK scenery by FRF, I notice that AI aircraft landing on 22L remain on the runway when they reach the exit point. They don't leave the runway for about 5 minutes and then they pause at the 'hold short' point. This causes go-arounds trying to land on that runway. Also some aircraft taking off on 22R are cleared to line up for take off but then they are never cleared for take off so they sit there backing up traffic and causing more go-arounds until the aircraft finally disapperars and clears the way. I'm usually pretty happy with FRF scenery but this one seems to have some kind of issue that I'm not sure how to fix. Anyone else notice this?
Have you tried contacting the author? Sounds like a faulty Afcad - perhaps some unconnected nodes on the taxiways.If there is a problem I suspect others have contacted him also and he may have posted a correction.