Sign in to follow this  
Guest lawyerpilot

Does anyone know what airport this is?

Guest lawyerpilot

There is a field with three grass strips on Martha's Vineyard called Katama. You can fly in and park for $10, and walk 50 yards to the beach. There is even a diner on the field. Needless to say, it's a great place to take the ladies...P4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -224 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Andrew the scenery is Barton ,Manchester england and is available from flightsim.com and it is just the airport which you also need gerrish greys tree library,the rest of the surround is lago,s england scenery package to get rid of the standard england scenery .I hope this helps ,cheers Byron

Guest tcable

IT only looks like KAtama- there aren't the roads there :)It is a cool place to go- the seond place I landed on grass IRL. Water's too cold though. That and I'm much closer to horseneck beach.Tim

Guest lawyerpilot

Yeah, I was saying that the field looked like Katama, my apologies. I agree, having vacationed in SC most of my life, the water up here is a little too cold for my tastes, even in the summer. But, damn if a 50 yard walk to the beach after walking out of an airplane ain't bad, eh?>IT only looks like KAtama- there aren't the roads there :)>>It is a cool place to go- the seond place I landed on grass>IRL. Water's too cold though. That and I'm much closer to>horseneck beach.>>TimP4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -224 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."