Sign in to follow this  
Sebi_EDDT

At Gate A6 KCLT, bluescreen? But..

Hellomy PC is news, see my sysProfile! nVidia Drive is 181,22 as nHancer 2.4.5! I test been by 3dMarkt2006, work fine! So, i start FS2004, to choose by KCLT Scenery (ImagineSim) Gate A6 or C5, suddenly Bluescreen! Problem with nv4_disp.dllI try, again! to choose by KCLT Runways, work fine! But by Gate Problem?I teste been..KLGA New York (ImagineSim) Gate D 6 parking: OKEGLL London (Aerosoft) Gate 204 parking: OKEDDF FRankfurt (Aerosoft) Gate A 16 parking: OKKDTW Detroit (ImageniSim) Gate B 7 parking: BluescreenKCLT Charlotte/Douglas Intl (ImagineSim) Gate C 10 parking: BluescreenKCLT Charlotte/Douglas Intl (ImagineSim) Runways parking: OKKLAX Los Angeles (Cloud9) Gate 21 parking: OKKJFK New York (FSDreamteam) Gate H38 parking: OKWhat mean it about problem?Hope help..Sebastian

Hi,That file is part of your video drivers. You might try uninstalling them, use a driver cleaner and reinstall.

Hi,That file is part of your video drivers. You might try uninstalling them, use a driver cleaner and reinstall.
Yes, i have been frist drive nVidia uninstalling, PC restart, F8 "save modus", cleaner with driver cleaner! Than restart PC, deaktive Antivir, install nVidia!I test FS2004, to choose KCLT, bluescreen! So, i test been by London EGLL at Gate as Frankfurt EDDF at Gate, work it fine! I am not understand, why problem with ImagineSim! I know not, what should change by Bios Motherboard?Sebastian

Hi,It may be an ImageSim texture issue. I would write to them about this.Thanks,

What are your driver and nHancer settings? There are some good recents threads around that talk about both, try and search for them or just browse the forum pages, look for anti-aliasing in the titles.Sounds like a real problem though. Could be an AI texture too, try different times of the day and different days as well.

Mike...

What are your driver and nHancer settings?
See nHancer pictures:nHancer_01.jpgnHancer_02.jpgnHancer_03.jpgnVidia control panel? deaktive or aktive?nVidiaControlPanel.jpg
Sounds like a real problem though. Could be an AI texture too, try different times of the day and different days as well.
AI Traffik Texture is all DXT3 without mips! And i try been all days and nights Time!Sebastian

That looks okay to me, although I'm no nVidia expert (I'm on my first nVidia card, it's a keeper though). Anyway, I looked at your System Profile and it lists a PowerColor X1950 Pro as graphics card. Is that right? Cuz, if it is, you should get some ATI drivers instead. :(

Mike...

That looks okay to me, although I'm no nVidia expert (I'm on my first nVidia card, it's a keeper though). Anyway, I looked at your System Profile and it lists a PowerColor X1950 Pro as graphics card. Is that right? Cuz, if it is, you should get some ATI drivers instead. :(
No No i was wrong links, now change ID Number! It was very old PC!Now news ID Nummer Sys! See now links system Profile! Sorry..Sebastian

Well, then I'd listen to Jim and contact ImagineSim. You can also try some websearches on "nv4_disp.dll". You'll find plenty of reading material. :(

Mike...

Hello again,I test been by ImagineSim Atlanta KATL, all Gate! Feine work as New York KLGA, too! I understand not! I been write to Imaginesim, back answer! "Yours Problem of PC!" Not help, not good support! Bad..! :( i am very said!I can not scan texture of different Airport!Sebastian

Have you searched for "nv4_disp.dll" yet? Also, turn off AI, then go to the airport. Try and disable the scenery and go to the same airport, with and without AI. When did you start having problems? Any major (or minor) sim changes right before that point? Did you always have problems with those sceneries? Have you tried deleting the scenery.dat files? This will allow FS to rebuild them. Have you tried reinstalling the sceneries you have problems with? Have you tried different user aircraft?

Mike...

HalloSo, i try..default scenery and 0% AI traffig > OKdefault scenery and 100% AI traffig > OKImagine scenery and 0% AI traffig > bluescreen! (with clear scenery.dat)I been 3 time reinstall scenery!I give up! :( Sebastian

Do you, by chance, happen to have multiple AFCAD files for KCLT? Do you get the crash if you try to go to any other gate at KCLT?There is a freeware AFCAD Scanner available here in the file library if you need it: ScanAFD.zip for FS9.Good luck with it.