Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevewhatmore

using fsautostart

Ive just ordered your product and awiting its arrival.whilst reading the guide pdf it states that radar contact has to be started before FS9. (or have i miss read this)I use fsautostart to close down as many progs and services as poss whilst using FS9 to make it work better.is it possible to start radar contact via a key on the key board if using fsautostart.ie when i sometimes use fsnav i can press F9 and it starts up automatically whilst using FS9 started bt fsautostart. thanks for your help stevei may have answered my own question using the search facility.sorry to waste your time steve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ive just ordered your product and awiting its arrival.whilst reading the guide pdf it states that radar contact has to be started before FS9. (or have i miss read this)I use fsautostart to close down as many progs and services as poss whilst using FS9 to make it work better.is it possible to start radar contact via a key on the key board if using fsautostart.ie when i sometimes use fsnav i can press F9 and it starts up automatically whilst using FS9 started bt fsautostart. thanks for your help stevei may have answered my own question using the search facility.sorry to waste your time steve
i would say the proper sequence is start fs, load your .pln, click fly nowstart rc, load your .pln, click start rcflip to fs, and start your flight.jd