Sign in to follow this  
FLEX1978

Autobrake Switch

Hi,I have managed to get most flightdeck switches working with my hardware, however I cant seem to get the Autobrake assigned. Is there no option for this? My only current option is to bring up the forward pedestal on another monitor and use the mouse.I've always wondered why PMDG seem to be lite on the available assignments compared to companys of far less quality, I'm sure there is a good reason for this but I cant figure it out.Thanks Rob

Rob Prest

Hi,I have managed to get most flightdeck switches working with my hardware, however I cant seem to get the Autobrake assigned. Is there no option for this? My only current option is to bring up the forward pedestal on another monitor and use the mouse.I've always wondered why PMDG seem to be lite on the available assignments compared to companys of far less quality, I'm sure there is a good reason for this but I cant figure it out.
Rob,IIRC have responded on this same topic before!With my hardware I'm able to assign this function directly via the FS button assignments:Autobrake (increase / decrease).Should work for you too.Regards,Harry

Rob,IIRC have responded on this same topic before!With my hardware I'm able to assign this function directly via the FS button assignments:Autobrake (increase / decrease).Should work for you too.Regards,Harry
Hi Harry,I can't see this in the FS assignments. I'm using fs9, what version are you on?ThanksRobEDIT - I'M Blind!! lol thanks I found it.. Have a good weekend.Cheers!

Rob Prest