Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest rdg

Just got it - On startup I get this message - Help

HiDuring the opening dialog screen I get the following message."You must have FSX SP1 or SP2 simconnect client installed in order to use FSX mode with ASA."I have FSX SP2 installed, but reading this carefully I think it is saying I need "SP2 simconnect client"Everythings seems to work fine, but not sure what is meant by "FSX mode" Can you help?RegardsBob G

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Strange, I just had a response up here but it appears deleted.I'll recap: Please see the ASA documentation under Simconnect Troubleshooting. This describes the procedure(s) to get SimConnect Managed Client proper installed. Let me know if you have any further issues.Best,

Strange, I just had a response up here but it appears deleted.I'll recap: Please see the ASA documentation under Simconnect Troubleshooting. This describes the procedure(s) to get SimConnect Managed Client proper installed. Let me know if you have any further issues.Best,
Hi,I am not using this on a client machine. After I close the message, it says something to the affect that simconnect is connected etc. I see no signs whatsoever that it has failed anywhere. There have been a couple of there messages in this forum with exactly the same message. All say it still connects and runs fine, but they still get this message. I am not alone!RegardsBob