Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kabu3000

Traffic View Board problem

Hey,after trying to get FSX to work with a acceptable framerate without success, I switched back to FS9, installed all the WOAI packages for it except for the ceased airlines and downloaded the TVB v.2.1 and the update no. 16.But when I started the game with the TVB, it doesn't really work at all. I mean, you can turn it on, but you can't follow any of the aircrafts and I actually think, that none of the planes that are displayed really exist, because the clock in the upper left corner of the board always reads 00:00 GMT+0, even though I'm in Boston at 1pm. So is there a fix for this or is the TVB just too...out of date for the newest WOAI packages?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey,after trying to get FSX to work with a acceptable framerate without success, I switched back to FS9, installed all the WOAI packages for it except for the ceased airlines and downloaded the TVB v.2.1 and the update no. 16.But when I started the game with the TVB, it doesn't really work at all. I mean, you can turn it on, but you can't follow any of the aircrafts and I actually think, that none of the planes that are displayed really exist, because the clock in the upper left corner of the board always reads 00:00 GMT+0, even though I'm in Boston at 1pm. So is there a fix for this or is the TVB just too...out of date for the newest WOAI packages?
It works perfectly for me - all I use are WOAI packages.It will not work however if you do not have FSUIPC installed. Did you check for that? :(

Ooohhhh, right, right, I knew that...well, actually I didn't :( . Thanks, now it works.