Sign in to follow this  
matta757

GPWS .wav files?!?!

Hey,I wanted to changed the audio for the altitude callouts (2500, 1000, 500, etc.) in my PSS 757's (and any other aircraft that use those generic callouts) using audio from an in-the-cockpit 757 DVD that I have, but I cannot find the .WAV files, does anyone know where they would be and how I can overwrite them with different audio?I have looked EVERYWHERE for the .WAV files on my computer just to overwrite them with a set I downloaded from the avsim library but have been completely unsuccessful. I really would like to edit these, both by replacing them and turning the volume down on them (the computer basically screams at my for the altitude callouts, thats how loud they are).Thanks,Matt

Hi!I might be wrong on this one, but I'm afraid those sounds are built in the gauge set. So, it is impossible to change them.You can reduce the volume via the SET menu while in the normal panel.Hope this helps you!Ricardo

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.