Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest FlyDCJets

ASI & Fuel Pumps

Hi, boys and girls (if any).I was having so much fun with my super TM II B732 that I decided I would install the RealityXP WX500 on it, with the unfortunate result of having both the airspeed indicator completely inoperative and "Low Pressure" caution lights on all fuel pumps. Since I changed FSUIPC module (to 3.72) at the same time I installed RXP WX500, I reverted back to the FSUIPC version that I had (3.81), with no success. I uninstalled RXP WX500, no success. I've reinstalled all of the aircraft, with no success either. Any advise?Thanks in advance,Ed

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, boys and girls (if any).I was having so much fun with my super TM II B732 that I decided I would install the RealityXP WX500 on it, with the unfortunate result of having both the airspeed indicator completely inoperative and "Low Pressure" caution lights on all fuel pumps. Since I changed FSUIPC module (to 3.72) at the same time I installed RXP WX500, I reverted back to the FSUIPC version that I had (3.81), with no success. I uninstalled RXP WX500, no success. I've reinstalled all of the aircraft, with no success either. Any advise?Thanks in advance,Ed
Per the readme...load up FS with a default aircraft, make sure the master battery and avionics switches are one, then switch to the 'mouse. You can save the flight at this point and come back to it by loading the saved flight.Also, make sure you have connected a power source (APU, gnd pwr, or generator) to one of the main busses...they don't connect up automatically in the -200.Last, if these don't work, try deleting your FSUIPC.INI file and let FSUIPC build a new one when FS loads.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Per the readme...load up FS with a default aircraft, make sure the master battery and avionics switches are one, then switch to the 'mouse. You can save the flight at this point and come back to it by loading the saved flight.Also, make sure you have connected a power source (APU, gnd pwr, or generator) to one of the main busses...they don't connect up automatically in the -200.Last, if these don't work, try deleting your FSUIPC.INI file and let FSUIPC build a new one when FS loads.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO
Hi Bob,Thanks for the reply, sadly, none of your suggestions worked...any information if RXP gets into conflict with the 'mouse?Any other advice?Thanks