Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

Fs9:B737 Strange FMS display problem?

HiI notice strange problem with FMS displaying, and only with NDBs.For example, when I'm on ground and I put for example under REF NAV DATA page WPT IDENT CV, everything looks ok.But when I'm airborne everything is messed up, but not all the time. It looks like some strange characters shows up.Then again, everything normal and back again messed up.And problem is only with displaying NDBs (CV 397 is desired one)I tried to reinstall fonts (LUCON, ARIALN and ARIALNB), but without any success. Also same with AIRAC 0901 and 0902The route is LDZA TEBLI L187 BARIT P37 NERRA and STAR for RWY30 via NERRA.Screen in attachment.On screen 2, strange fonts are not static, they are changing all the timeThanksHas

You are right to think it is fonts, but I don't remember the font name to help you out. It came up in the forum a couple of times in the past couple years... maybe a search will turn it up if no one else jumps in to help.

Dan Downs KCRP

HiI reinstalled PMDG B737 and everything works until I install PMDG B747. After that, I have trouble with FMS fonts. I install latest patch for B747Has

You are right to think it is fonts, but I don't remember the font name to help you out. It came up in the forum a couple of times in the past couple years... maybe a search will turn it up if no one else jumps in to help.

HiThis is the screenshot of correct situation. And it looks like that only before installing B747.Check correct NDB indications above coordinates.

HiI reinstalled PMDG B737 and everything works until I install PMDG B747. After that, I have trouble with FMS fonts. I install latest patch for B747Has

HiAnother info. Same problem after installing MD11 :( .So, the situation is:1. OK when B737 is installed without MD or B7472. Not OK after I install MD11 or B747.3. The problem is visible only in that screen.Question.: What could be changed in B737 after installation of B747 or MD11?????I tried on different airport and same problem. If I want in flight to display for example CV information on REF NAV DATA page WPT IDENT i will get rotating symbols?!?!?! In some stage of flight it will look ok (and on ground but without NDB word above coordinates) but it will start again. You can check by selecting this MCDU page with CV information entered and observe during takeoff and initial climb.PLEASE, can somebody check and confirm. I spent yesterday 3 hours installing and deinstalling PMDG aircrafts, without success after installing MD or B747 after B737ThanksHas