Sign in to follow this  
Guest waj2306

PMDG Download Problen

Guest waj2306

I ordered the 1900D from PMDG today. I recieved a Payment Confirmation Email. When ordering on their site I was not given/shown how to download the AC. Prior to ordering I did register. I check with my bank and the payment was paid (hence, the confirmation email) I did not recieve any emails from PMDG after the confimation of payment.I'm not perfect! Let me know what I did wrong or need to do further.I checked the PMDG site and it shows NO past orders. I tried to use the PMDG system to ask them, but it will not take the inquiry!Thanks guys! SIGNED: William A. Jones

Log into your account at pmdg, make sure you have refreshed the browser cache and the order with id should be found in your order history along with link if it is recent. Failing that send support an email and give them your name and email.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest waj2306

Did as you suggested. It allowed me to login, but when I tried to send them a msg, it said there was an error and directed me to sent another msg to the administrator, which also came back as an error! I'm hopeful! tired, but hopeful! ThanksWilliam A. Jones

I just logged in to my account at pmdg no problem. I didn't test the link to send message; use their email address for support.In you account, did you see order history and was it missing your order? Have you emptied your browser's cache just to make sure you are getting a fresh html page?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest waj2306

Just recieved an email from PMDG after I used my email program about an hour ago. The support email stated they will contact me within 24-48 hours with an answer to my problem. Their email looked and sounded like a blanket answer.Hopefully all will be well!Thanks for you concern! Hope to see you on here in the future!William A. Jones

We're looking into the order William... it's showing that the payment didn't go through for some reason right now. Sit tight and we'll try to figure out what happened.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest waj2306

PMDG was quick to fix the problem! Great service. Thanks