Sign in to follow this  
stevenp

weight of cargo in md-11

Hi all. I was wondering where I would be able to change the weight of the pallets for the cargo for the md-11 in fsx. I want to do this cause I liked the weights better before the patch came out and made everything super heavy. I was also wondering if we would be able to change the weights of the pallets through the load planner in the next patch? If its not too much to ask for, please :( ?

Steven, the "patch" problem has nothing to do with weights of the pallets. There is a solution to that problem forthcoming. I wouldn't expect PMDG to providing variable pallet weights because that would require computing the moment for each pallet; whereas this is realistic it does mimic a process that is done by the load planners and not the pilot.

Dan Downs KCRP

Steven, the "patch" problem has nothing to do with weights of the pallets. There is a solution to that problem forthcoming. I wouldn't expect PMDG to providing variable pallet weights because that would require computing the moment for each pallet; whereas this is realistic it does mimic a process that is done by the load planners and not the pilot.
Remember before the patch how the pallets did not weigh as much. Thats what I am asking for to be able to revert to something like that or a little heavier than that. The plane is too heavy right now.