Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUA425

just one question about haze layer!

hello !just one question about fsx haze layer! i know that the efforts to minimize the effects of the haze layer or to disable it completely are most common settings for almost all,butthe "problem" afterwards is that the depiction looks quite unrealistic! for example if i have snowy and weather with reduced visibility -> and this seems to be correct from the ground (because of haze layer it looks like overcast) ->but ofcourse after flying trough this layer (visible or not,disable or smoothed visibility, and conditons in metar file is not overcast for example) the sight clears up below and it looks like "sunny day with few clouds". i use also fog layer simulation but there is no much difference (ASX and ASA) !so now my question (suggestion) is there a way how to change the thickess of the haze layer (or give some option like that->) and depict the clouds just above this layer or in this layer and simulate at this way overcast conditions ?? some small consideration!nice day and happy flying !

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Please write this up as a suggestion and send it to tell-us(AT)hifisim.comThanks!