Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jracer

Dany Setyadi's A320 panel

I see all the tuning points on the radio panel but how do I actually call the tower?? I can't seem to find it in the DOCSThanks in advance...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I see all the tuning points on the radio panel but how do I actually call the tower?? I can't seem to find it in the DOCSThanks in advance...
Using the ATC window is the usual method of talking with the tower - the radios are normally auto-tuned depending on your response to their instructions.At least that is how I do it. :(

Using the ATC window is the usual method of talking with the tower - the radios are normally auto-tuned depending on your response to their instructions.At least that is how I do it. :(
It doesn't have an ATC window but it does have a fully functional radio that is pre-tuned to the airport I'm at. I just need to know how to transmit to the tower not having a window.
It doesn't have an ATC window but it does have a fully functional radio that is pre-tuned to the airport I'm at. I just need to know how to transmit to the tower not having a window.

link to panelHere is the panel and here is where I found it.flightsim
The one I just downloaded was from the library here - airbus_a320_panel_v1.1.zip.It does not have an icon on the panel to call the ATC popup screen but, as with every panel I have ever used, selecting the tilde key ~ just to the Left of the 1 key on your US style keyboard brings up the ATC window.Have you tried that? :(

The one I just downloaded was from the library here - airbus_a320_panel_v1.1.zip.It does not have an icon on the panel to call the ATC popup screen but, as with every panel I have ever used, selecting the tilde key ~ just to the Left of the 1 key on your US style keyboard brings up the ATC window.Have you tried that? :(
Thank you very much.........

Thank you very much.........
You are welcome -By the way, if you wish to add an icon to that panel to call the ATC window, it is quite easy.Just add the following (the one in bold) to [window00] in the panel.cfggauge55=Z_AB320KM!CRSDIS, 324,344,48,22gauge56=Z_AB320KM!CRSADJ, 331,380,40,35gauge57=SimIcons!ATC Icon, 452, 714, 20,20It will look like the attached screen shot.