Sign in to follow this  
Devil 505

Where's Lago?

Hi Guys!:Not sure if this is the correct forum for this post, so here goes....Out of curiousity, what happened to LAGO??? (You know, Emma Field, and that nice DHC-6, etc.) I'm kind of in and out with flightsimming, kind of fiddle around when I get a few minutes here and there. Anyway, wanted to look at some of their stuff, tried the last website I knew of for them, (www.lagosim.com) even tried a really old address (www.lagoonline.com) and kept getting the "could'nt find this ....etc." message. Anyway, just kind of curious-did'nt remember hearing anything about them merging with another company or going out of business. Hope they did'nt, because they do some great stuff.Thanks for your patience....Best RegardsDevil 505Joe DEFFC 411

Hi Guys!:Not sure if this is the correct forum for this post, so here goes....Out of curiousity, what happened to LAGO??? (You know, Emma Field, and that nice DHC-6, etc.) I'm kind of in and out with flightsimming, kind of fiddle around when I get a few minutes here and there. Anyway, wanted to look at some of their stuff, tried the last website I knew of for them, (www.lagosim.com) even tried a really old address (www.lagoonline.com) and kept getting the "could'nt find this ....etc." message. Anyway, just kind of curious-did'nt remember hearing anything about them merging with another company or going out of business. Hope they did'nt, because they do some great stuff.Thanks for your patience....Best RegardsDevil 505Joe DEFFC 411
It is my understanding that they are now out of business. The web site has been closed for several months.In my opinion, some of their products were quite good, but their lack of service after the sale surely contributed to their demise. :(

Guest Tingoose

Yep, as David says, Lago's customer support deteriorated but the good bits of Lago formed Cloud 9. They made some nice airports and scenery. Eventually that team morphed into FSDreamteam who make first rate airport scenery. Unfortunately support for Cloud 9's stuff is patchy. Virtuali does what he can but he's busy supporting FSDreamteam's stuff. There is no support at this time for Lago's stuff.