Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hawk47

Window doesn't remember

Guest Hawk47

Had a little problem with my pc security not letting me use my PMDG737, FScrew and the old FS1 Wrapper but got help to fix that problem, thanks FSCrew for that support.But now when I use the PMDG 737 and I click the top of the menu to hide and then click the "L" on the 737 panel, it does not return to whatever window I hid. It goes back to the start window on the left. The system does not start over I just have to click the arrow bottom on each menu to go to the menu I need at that point. Before it would go to the menu I hid, when I hit the "L" in the tool bar.Any ideas, couldn't find this one in the FAQ's or forum.Thanks,D. Hawley

Had a little problem with my pc security not letting me use my PMDG737, FScrew and the old FS1 Wrapper but got help to fix that problem, thanks FSCrew for that support.But now when I use the PMDG 737 and I click the top of the menu to hide and then click the "L" on the 737 panel, it does not return to whatever window I hid. It goes back to the start window on the left. The system does not start over I just have to click the arrow bottom on each menu to go to the menu I need at that point. Before it would go to the menu I hid, when I hit the "L" in the tool bar.Any ideas, couldn't find this one in the FAQ's or forum.Thanks,D. Hawley
Finaly the solution!!!Is very simple to correct the problem:1. Go to PMDG 737-800 folder in your FS9;2. Go to panel.vc folder;3. Find the [Window01] tag;4. Find the fs2crew gauge, (My is 27);gauge27=fs2crew\pmdg737\crewIcon!crewIcon, 50, 585, 74, 185. include "up" right after "pmdg737";gauge27=fs2crew\pmdg737up\crewIcon!crewIcon, 50, 585, 74, 186. Save and be happy.Cheers,Fred Matias

Finaly the solution!!!Is very simple to correct the problem:1. Go to PMDG 737-800 folder in your FS9;2. Go to panel.vc folder;3. Find the [Window01] tag;4. Find the fs2crew gauge, (My is 27);gauge27=fs2crew\pmdg737\crewIcon!crewIcon, 50, 585, 74, 185. include "up" right after "pmdg737";gauge27=fs2crew\pmdg737up\crewIcon!crewIcon, 50, 585, 74, 186. Save and be happy.Cheers,Fred Matias
Fred,Thank you for the brilliant find. I spent a long time scratching my head over that one only to overlook the most obvious answer!Cheers,Bryan
Fred,Thank you for the brilliant find. I spent a long time scratching my head over that one only to overlook the most obvious answer!Cheers,Bryan
I will release an official updated panel.cfg shortly.

Guest Hawk47

Great, Thanks for the help, works great. Always can count on the community.David H.

Guest Hawk47
Great, Thanks for the help, but gave it a try and it still starts back at the beginning and I have to move through all the menus to get to the one I need. Did everything as stated.David H.

Only if you click in C button. I think the L button only memorize the last window opened. I only use the C button (config window) in the start, so I see no problem with that.Cheers,Fred.

Guest Hawk47

That is my problem my "L" button does not work. I just had to upgrade or change my FScrew for PMDG due to Mcafee Security being installed and the F1 wrapper no longer worked, so the fine folks at FScrew had a work around for that.Before I installed the security system I could hit the "L" button and it would take me to what ever FSCrew window I had hid during flight or whatever, click "L" and bingo goes right back to what window I hid in the upper right screen.Now that I have installed the work around, "L" only takes me back to the beginning and then I have to use the arrows to get back on the bottom of the FScrew windows to get back to the window I need. The program is still running does not have to start over, just like the luxury of it "remembering" where I was.No big deal, if I have to click the little arrows I will but it was a great feature.As always, thanks for any helpDavid Hawley

Sorry guys, I forgot to say.This modification in panel.cfg need to be done in both folders: panel and panel.vcThat