Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dillon

Saved Weather is not working in ASA/FS9.

Is there any process that outlines how to get saved weather to load? I had saved a weather scheme a couple of days ago to fly at a later time. The weather I was trying to save was around the upper midwest area. To make a long story short, KORD had heavy snow and 1 mile visibility. When I went back to call up this weather all I get is an overcast layer. There's no snow and visibility is at least 8 miles. What's worse is weather service keeps reporting conditions clear with no weather. The process I use in ASA is to load up ASA, click the button to start FS9, once FS9 is loaded choose my plane/route, and load up the flight. Once on stand at the gate the weather is nothing like the weather I saved. Even when I hit the reload button nothing happens... Please tell me what am I missing here...Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nevermind I found the answer. One must load ASA first, choose the saved weather, and then click the button on ASA's control menu to startup FS9. I love the map where you can see the actual weather loaded to make sure all is in order before you start FS9. Great job guys... :(