Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest eco45

Problems after installing RC

HiI installed Radar Contact Version 4.3.3845 and I have following problems:1. Wehn i try to run RC as Administrator, I have this message " 'Component comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependecies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".2. Running "normally" (as user, I suppose) I have the RC window in FSX, but by pressing one of the menu option (1 or 2 etc) I become "Run-time error '75'" RadarContact.fsuipc.rcv4mode" (I have FSUIPC 4 registered version).3. In the "Voice" Option, by clicking one of the pilot voice, this message "Run-time '75' RadarContact.rcv4module.pilot_ack".I uninstalled and reinstalled both FSUIPC and RC with the same result.Can you help me please?Thank you.EmilioFSX - Windows Vista Home Premium

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HiI installed Radar Contact Version 4.3.3845 and I have following problems:1. Wehn i try to run RC as Administrator, I have this message " 'Component comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependecies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".2. Running "normally" (as user, I suppose) I have the RC window in FSX, but by pressing one of the menu option (1 or 2 etc) I become "Run-time error '75'" RadarContact.fsuipc.rcv4mode" (I have FSUIPC 4 registered version).3. In the "Voice" Option, by clicking one of the pilot voice, this message "Run-time '75' RadarContact.rcv4module.pilot_ack".I uninstalled and reinstalled both FSUIPC and RC with the same result.Can you help me please?Thank you.EmilioFSX - Windows Vista Home Premium
second pinned topic at the top of the forumyou have to run rc as administrator on vista. you have to define the .flt/.wx path by clicking the .flt/.wx button. the 713 error, http://www.jdtllc.com/FAQ.htm#29