Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest abz

Upgrade to version 4.3.3845

JD: On my one PC I have RC version 4.2.3831 and want to upgrade to version 4.3.3845. I have the downloaded new 4.3 version and a key that you had sent me, how do I correctly do the upgrade? Should I just install over the 4.2.3831 version or should I uninstall the 4.2 and then install the newest 4.3 version? I looked at the Control Panel in the Add/Remove programs and in there are 2 entries, one for version 4.0 and another for 4.01. Does this complicate things? Thanks, Al

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

JD: On my one PC I have RC version 4.2.3831 and want to upgrade to version 4.3.3845. I have the downloaded new 4.3 version and a key that you had sent me, how do I correctly do the upgrade? Should I just install over the 4.2.3831 version or should I uninstall the 4.2 and then install the newest 4.3 version? I looked at the Control Panel in the Add/Remove programs and in there are 2 entries, one for version 4.0 and another for 4.01. Does this complicate things? Thanks, Al
uninstall rc, or simply delete the existing rc directories. then install 4.3i don't write to the registry, so there is nothing to clean up there.jd