Sign in to follow this  
Guest wintercon

Airbus Freeware Modells

Guest wintercon

Hi guysI have downloaded a few new airplanes..most of them boeing,I dont mind boeing but I want some nice high quailty freeware Airbuses.I have been looking around for more then a day,on various websites but all of them are mostly between 1-2MB which I believe does not equal very good quailty.The models I am personally looking for are the following Airbuses:A330 ModellA340 ModellA350( Cant find any good ones,most Important)I`ve been looking around for so long but I just want the same good quality A350 like some others,but I cannot find any.For FSX that is.I gave up my hope and hope that you guys could possible help me finding my personall favorite airliner.

Guest Tingoose

Are there any Airbus models that are FSX enabled?

Hi guysI have downloaded a few new airplanes..most of them boeing,I dont mind boeing but I want some nice high quailty freeware Airbuses.I have been looking around for more then a day,on various websites but all of them are mostly between 1-2MB which I believe does not equal very good quailty.The models I am personally looking for are the following Airbuses:A330 ModellA340 ModellA350( Cant find any good ones,most Important)I`ve been looking around for so long but I just want the same good quality A350 like some others,but I cannot find any.For FSX that is.I gave up my hope and hope that you guys could possible help me finding my personall favorite airliner.
If you want a good virtual cockpit and a great simulation complete with a working MCDU, don't expect an Airbus A350. It has not even had its first flight yet in real life!