Sign in to follow this  
Dutch60

Things to come (my way)

New computer system ETA tomorrow. :( Just some first pictures I got today from my system builder.The system builder is in the Netherlands Freezing HardwareSo any dutch people or anyone else with some real money please have a good look.I created the specifications and Freezing Hardware made it come alive.I hope to have some first FSX flying results by the end of next week, so this is just a teaser.Some first picturessysteem1.jpgsysteem2.jpgSystem specificationsComputerCase: Lian Li PC TYR PC-X2000PSU: Corsair HX1000 1000WCPU: Intel Core-i7 965 XE Extreme Edition 3.2GHz overclock 4.2GHzMotherboard: Asus ROG Rampage II ExtremeMemory 12GB: 2x OCZ OCZ3G1600LV6GK Gold 6GB(3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz CAS 8 1.65vGPU: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 285 FTW Core 720MHz Shaders: 1620MHz Memory: 2772MHz 1024MBHDD 4x Western Digital VelociRaptor WD3000GLFS 300GB 10Krpm 16MB SATAII (NO RAID)DVD ROM: Samsung SH-D163B 16x DVD-Rom, zwart SATA bulkBlu-Ray R/W: Plextor PX-B920SA 4x Blu-Ray Rewriter SATA retailAudio: Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro, PCIeSpeakers: Creative GigaWorks S750 7.1Headphone: Sennheiser PC 350WatercoolingThermoChill PA120.2ThermoChill PA120.1Swiftech Apogee GTZSwiftech MCP655EK-D5 X-Top G1/4 rev. 2Nalgene tubing 1/2" ID / 3/4" OD (13x3)EK Water Blocks EK-Multioption RES 100 rev. 22x Aqua Computer AquagraFX GTX 285 waterblock2x twinConnect kit G1/4 for aquagraFX for GTX 285 for SLIInputLogitech G19 Gaming Keyboard (on pre order)Logitech G9 Gaming Laser MouseMonitor2x Samsung 305T+ 30" WideTFT 2560x1600 6ms S-PVAOSMicrosoft Windows Vista Ultimate UK SP1 64bits Box OEMNAS for some external storageQNAP TS-509 Pro 5 x SATAII hotswap in RAID-5 setup5x Seagate Barracuda ES.2 1TB 7200rpm 32MB SATAIIExtras some extra itemsD-Link DGS-1008D Switch, 8 port 10/100/1000Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB, USB2.0

Guest CoolMaster

WoW VERY NICE Sys! If I may ask how much did you pay? I'm going for a new PC at the end of the year.

WoW VERY NICE Sys! If I may ask how much did you pay? I'm going for a new PC at the end of the year.
Lots of money plus an arm and a leg, but at the end of this year every item I bought will be less expensive. :(I don't want to talk about money, so if you really want to know please send me a private email.Only thing I will tell here is that for the assembly of the complete system I only payed 75,- euro and I really think this is very cheep. :(

Guest UlfB

Congratulations Dutch60 :( You just have to report back when you have FSX up and running on that beast!

Definately a pretty machine but whats with the 12 GB of ram? As well with FS not taking advantage of SLI why the 2 video cards? I would save the money and apply it elsewhere.

Definately a pretty machine but whats with the 12 GB of ram? As well with FS not taking advantage of SLI why the 2 video cards? I would save the money and apply it elsewhere.
Two video cards is not for SLI but for the TWO 30" monitors.One monitor for the VC and one monitor for instruments and other items.12 GB of memory is for some other things I will be using this computer for.