Sign in to follow this  
Guest Greluche

PSS/Posky merge

Guest Greluche

Hello everybody!I ve tried to merge the wonderfull Posky 777 with the PSS panel. It doesn't work correctly... I've downloaded the file on the Avsim's site but the merged aircraft doesn't maintain the correct altitude after take off, during cruise altitude and in a low speed configuration (flaps 30 and gear down). I don't dare to speek about landigs with ILS; the behaviour of the localiser and the slope make me crasy... Of course, I ve tried to find a solution by myself and I'am sure that I've made a mistake during the merge procedure... It's a nigntmare....Thank you for your help...

Guest 77L

I have successfully merged PSS/Posky panel. I used the avsim file, but I cut and pasted the ac config file changes directly to the PSS ac config. Did the same with the panel, this is similar to the PSS/Overland merge. I placed the Posky textures in the in the PSS texture texture folder and added the ac to the config file. Everything works, including autothrottle, I have not yet tried the autoland function...it did work with the overland merge.* * * WARNING * * *When you apply the avsim file contact points to the PSS ac config your PSS ac will be floating above the ground but the Posky ac will be firmly on the ground. So if you want to keep flying your PSS aircraft then do not merge PSS/Posky in this fashion.