Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nelsonde

Wierd display problem

John,Since I uninstalled FSX, I've had either no RC4 display or the green box extends horizontally across the screen and displays some white letters and numbers but mostly just white boxes. The program UI appears fine but the AdvDisp is seriously messed up. I performed a full uninstall and reinstall and new key activation yesterday, but to no avail. Any ideas?Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

John,Since I uninstalled FSX, I've had either no RC4 display or the green box extends horizontally across the screen and displays some white letters and numbers but mostly just white boxes. The program UI appears fine but the AdvDisp is seriously messed up. I performed a full uninstall and reinstall and new key activation yesterday, but to no avail. Any ideas?Dave
advdisplay.dll isn't needed any more. delete it. fsuipc handles the display of the menus. what version are you running? in the fsuipc options window, check FSUIPC multiline display window and Hide all single line messageslet me know if that helpsjd

jd,Yeah, that was it. Updated to FSUIPC 3.90 and hadn't checked those pesky boxes. Reading RCv4.3 five by five.Thanks,Dave