Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CrashGordon

Shopping Cart

Since, you finally started pricing products in US$ again, I decided to purchase the MD-11 for FSX. I log into the site and it shows my correct information,but after I add the item to my shopping card and click on checkout, it says my shopping cart is empty.I have cookies enabled and have tried using both IE and Firefox.Obviously, if this was happening to everyone, it would have been mentioned by people and would have been fixed by now. I'm assuming this is happening only to my account. If that is the case, there are one of two possibilities.1. There is a problem with the account that needs to be fixed.or2. You don't want to sell me anything.Let me know which it is.Robin Frank

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you seriously have to come in acting all sarcastic like that? That tone doesn't sit well with me at all - you're having an issue, fine, but that's no reason to act like we're sitting here purposefully doing it to you as your "possibilities" suggest.There's no such thing as an account problem that would cause this, it has to be on your end with the browser somehow. I just looked at your account and it shows no incomplete or pending orders, which it should had they actually started processing internally in our system. What versions of IE and FF are you using?

Since, you finally started pricing products in US$ again, I decided to purchase the MD-11 for FSX. I log into the site and it shows my correct information,but after I add the item to my shopping card and click on checkout, it says my shopping cart is empty.I have cookies enabled and have tried using both IE and Firefox.Obviously, if this was happening to everyone, it would have been mentioned by people and would have been fixed by now. I'm assuming this is happening only to my account. If that is the case, there are one of two possibilities.1. There is a problem with the account that needs to be fixed.or2. You don't want to sell me anything.Let me know which it is.Robin Frank
Works fine for me. Check it again.

Ryan,I wasn't being sarcastic. A while back, I publicly expressed my feelings about a US company pricing its products in Euros. When I get angry, I get eloquent. I felt there was a distinct possibility that you killed my account to avoid ever having anything to deal with me in the future.I use IE8 RC1 and Firefox 3.01. To test things, I deleted the cookies from your domain and tried again allowing cookies to be set again.This is the result. The images are in clickable thumbnails since I didn't have time to look up image size restrictions here.th_CG200903101458.jpgth_CG200903101459.jpgth_CG200903101500.jpgth_CG00005200903101500.jpgth_CG200903101501.jpgDoes your ecommerce system attempt to set cookies from another domain? If so, which domain? It is conceivable that I have cookies from that domain blocked.Robin Frank