Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 56th_Angel_Dust

Avionics Shutdown?

Hey guysOne of the dudes in my clan flys FSX from time to time and he has encountered a problem while flying in the virtual cock pit. It seems that his computerized avionics for every aircraft he has does not work. Even in the 2d cockpit nothing. The analog equipment is fine. I don't know what could be causing this. He says the only thing that works is the GPS system in the EH101s copilot posistion. I am thinking he has turned something off some where but I can't figure it out. Anyone here have any idea what the issue could be. I am thinking of telling him to try to run his CD on repair mode.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you really aware of what does your signature mean my friend?
Which one?The Boeing one or the quote by Erwin?Anyway I have tried helping him fix this, he says he does not have any add ons his game is stock. I am thinking it may just be a graphics issue. I don't see how though because it worked right for him for months before this happened. Tried the Shift M for the master battery, to no avail. You guys are his last hope before a reinstall comes.

Which one?The Boeing one or the quote by Erwin?
You have 24h to remove this quote from your signature.Thx

You have 24h to remove this quote from your signature.Thx
Whats wrong with my quote? Other than ignorant people thinking that every German soldier in the second World War was a ######? Erwin Rommel was not a ######, just a soldier. As was my grandfather who also served in the German Army during WWII. In fact Rommel is one of the only German officers who openly defied a really bad dude's orders to execute civilians and Jewish prisoners of war. Not to mention his prisoners of war were some of the best treated. Claiming he was a ###### is like claiming every American soldier (such as I) is Republican or Democrat. Erwin was a good strategist, leader and a soldier of good morals, and that is something in itself hard to find. If your upset over what the quote is implying then I am sorry but that is your problem not mine. It has been in my signature for months and it appears that is has not offended anyone else. Go ahead and ban me, remove my quote whatever you would like to do but I will find another admin and complain about your ignorance.Now does anyone know a solution for my friends problem?