Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carabou

considering new system

Hi folks, I've been running FSX with a HP AMD 4200 2X64 for about 3 years and the time has come to get an updated system. My previous computers have been either from Dell or HP and mechanically they have been good. I'm now looking at a machine from ZT Systems (N.J. USA), but I don't know too much about the company. They have been in business for about 15 years apparently producing computers mainly for other companies.I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with ZT Systems especially with their support. I checked with the Better Business Bureau on line and ZT has a B+ rating (pretty good compared to some). If you're interested, check BBB for ratings of some of the major computer manufactures - an eye opener.thanks in advance - Howard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi folks, I've been running FSX with a HP AMD 4200 2X64 for about 3 years and the time has come to get an updated system. My previous computers have been either from Dell or HP and mechanically they have been good. I'm now looking at a machine from ZT Systems (N.J. USA), but I don't know too much about the company. They have been in business for about 15 years apparently producing computers mainly for other companies.I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with ZT Systems especially with their support. I checked with the Better Business Bureau on line and ZT has a B+ rating (pretty good compared to some). If you're interested, check BBB for ratings of some of the major computer manufactures - an eye opener.thanks in advance - Howard
These guys look to be selling stuff that's really out dated....If you're going for out of the box I'd go with Dell. If not try an online boutique that'll build something more suited for FSX.