Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajan394

IFLY 747-400 Installation

I have just dowloaded iFLY747-400 for FS9 However when I access FS9 I do not see the aircraft either under boeing 747 or separate iFLY menu?I am using VISTA Ultimateappreciate any assistanceEddie :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

EddieI have just re-downloaded the iFly 747-400 and it works fine. If you have followed the install instructions it would have been sent to your FS9/Aircrafts folder where it will show as iFly 747-400. In the sim it should be listed under Boeing probably at the bottom of the list as iFly 747-400, with all the variations. Also make sure you download and install the three SP packs , which I'm sure you have. Im running XP so it may be a Vista problem, but can't help there. Grant

EddieI have just re-downloaded the iFly 747-400 and it works fine. If you have followed the install instructions it would have been sent to your FS9/Aircrafts folder where it will show as iFly 747-400. In the sim it should be listed under Boeing probably at the bottom of the list as iFly 747-400, with all the variations. Also make sure you download and install the three SP packs , which I'm sure you have. Im running XP so it may be a Vista problem, but can't help there. Grant
Thanks,Grant. will have to check for 3 Service packs since I only saw 2 on the site I downloaded from..I have iFly 747-400 fx VERSION installed on myFSX area ..but FSX has acted up and is not working now..that is why I came back to FS9 and am trying to slowly rebuild stuff..will continue tryingRegards Eddie