Guy's,I really could use a bit of help here...Last week I installed Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit to get rid of all the memory problems in FsX and Fs-9.Today I installed FsX, Sp-1 and the accelarationpack. Flying is smooth and framerate is in the medium 30.However, my problems began when I installed my controllers.First the ELITE rudderpedals. I have the drivers but it seems they will not work in a 64bit OS.If anybody could help me with them, I would appreciate it. However, I still have my old CH-products usb-pedals andthey work like a charm richgt out of the box (YES, I still have the boxes).My main problem is the flightyoke. I am using the usb-flightyoke of Precision Flight Controls (the Saab 340 yoke).As they are usb, there are no drivers provided and as it is now, Vista 64bit does not recognise it.Is there anybody with the same problem or, even better, a solution?I love those pedals and yoke and I would hate it if I had to ditch them because of lack of support/drivers.I tried to register at the PFC forum but I get no response so I am trying it here.For the pedals I have searched the ELITE-forum. They point me to some (for me) unknown sitewhere there are upposedly drivers to be foundbut I can't find my way through all the technical stuff.ALL help very much appreciatedLuc BrusselmansBelgium

What are your system specs? What type of memory issues were you having? Were you getting OOM errors?I use Windows XP (sp2) with FSX (sp2) and never had OOM problems.