Sign in to follow this  
1mikel151

King Air

Does anyone know if their is a King Air out their for FS2002 that matches the functionality of that of the one in Fly II?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

One could only wish. I have been looking for an E90 or C90 for quite some time. There is one released by Chuck Dome, but Im not a huge fan of his designs. There is also another company (not sure if its free or payware), but it is a 200 series. I doubt that there will ever be a King Air released that matches the functionality of FLYII's. Those panels are really something. Id like to see MS adopt that kind of functionality into their sim, but I doubt that will ever happen.Craig

That King Air B200 looks great! Another web-site I now have book marked. Looking good. :-)Rob

I have had it bookmarked since they first announced it a few months back, even went and signed up for their forum to ask about its development, saw pics of what looked like a near finished aero commander. Never got a reply on my inquiry though. It looks great and I for one would love to fly it, but with so little info, shouldn't get our hopes up. We can only wait and see.There is also a South African company (aeroworx I believe) doing a payware version that looks very good as well!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg