Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ofentress

Tutorial success at last

Thanks to all who provided enough info for me to successfully complete this MD 11 tutorial. Finally!!! Each of your suggestions played a part and once again proves the value of this forum. Without it I'd probably have given up on ever getting things to work out. Jack Fentress

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Aha I see now, you did what I did lol. Dropped the flaps too quickly and got the disagree up. Picture paints a thousand words there and as you see, you're not the only one to have done that. :( p.s. If you set up for a return to the same airport you can practice it all without a long flight :( The try some hand flown approaches too.Glad you've sorted it anyway, happy flying.John Ellison

Aha I see now, you did what I did lol. Dropped the flaps too quickly and got the disagree up. Picture paints a thousand words there and as you see, you're not the only one to have done that. :( p.s. If you set up for a return to the same airport you can practice it all without a long flight :( The try some hand flown approaches too.Glad you've sorted it anyway, happy flying.John Ellison
John........Thanks. By the way, double thanks for showing me how to get pics for uploading. Sometimes the simple things are the most difficult to figure out......and to be honest, I'm not sure that I did anything different except to monitor the speed, flaps etc. I don't feel too smart about the whole issue.Jack Fentress