Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rocher

Virtual Cockpit off but still Lights flashing

Guest Rocher

Hi everyone,in PMDG > Options > Model we can untick the box "SHOW VIRTUAL COCKPIT".So the VC is no longer shown.But however, the lights (beacon, landing lights, taxi lights) still show, hanging in the air, when you turn your eyepoint around.They just don't disappear. I am not speaking of the external view but the VC-view with the VC turned off.This could also be the reason, why in multi-monitor mode, the beacon flashes also inside the Virtual cockpit, which is quite unrealistic.Help for this solution is highly appreciated.ThanksRon

Guest wazzawazza73

I presume you are talking about the B747-400?

Guest Rocher
I presume you are talking about the B747-400?
That's right! The B747-400. Sorry I was away for a while.Nobody else experiencing this problem?Thanks,Ron

Could always turn the lights off lol.The beacon shines through the door in VC too but tis the way the grapics work in FS.Why VC view when no VC showing?!!!! oh well each to their own I guess :( Ubisoft's silent hunter 3 had the same thing with lighthouses showing through the bridge personel too and houses so just one of those 'live with' thingsJohn E