Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest westway

PMDG MD-11 for FSX

I am contemplating the purchase of the MD-11 from PMDG. Two questions, for those who have it for FSX, what are your thoughts, is it really as good as advertised? Secondly, I went to the PDNG site to purchase it, put it into the cart and clicked "checkout, that resulted in a message, NO ITEMS IN CART. I was signed in, does anyone know why this would happen? Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am contemplating the purchase of the MD-11 from PMDG. Two questions, for those who have it for FSX, what are your thoughts, is it really as good as advertised? Secondly, I went to the PDNG site to purchase it, put it into the cart and clicked "checkout, that resulted in a message, NO ITEMS IN CART. I was signed in, does anyone know why this would happen? Thanks
I recommend that you repost in the PMDG thread. May get a few more bites.

It is every bit as good as Angelique and I wrote that it is.With a few more reviews under my belt now, I appreciate even more how good a product it is.

best plane out there at the moment, u cant really beat pmdg sims