Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest stevepow

ADVDISP window

Is there as way to close this window and open it again with a keystroke? i have my cockpit clutterd with windows that i can close but i cant seem to close the ADVDISP window and open nit again

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is there as way to close this window and open it again with a keystroke? i have my cockpit clutterd with windows that i can close but i cant seem to close the ADVDISP window and open nit again
you shouldn't be using advdisplay at all. delete it. let the fsuipc create the window. click modules, fsuipc, check the boxes display multiline messages, hide single line messages.and yes there is a key stroke.add this line to the [general] section of the fsuipc.ini fileAdvDisplayHotKey=192,8that will make the ` key toggle the display on and offjd

you shouldn't be using advdisplay at all. delete it. let the fsuipc create the window. click modules, fsuipc, check the boxes display multiline messages, hide single line messages.and yes there is a key stroke.add this line to the [general] section of the fsuipc.ini fileAdvDisplayHotKey=192,8that will make the ` key toggle the display on and offjd
I did what you said but when i hit the "`" key nothing happens it just flickers thats all

I did what you said but when i hit the "`" key nothing happens it just flickers thats all
i'm assuming you restarted fs? what version of fsuipc do you have?jd

i'm assuming you restarted fs? what version of fsuipc do you have?jd
I figured it out for some reason it did not save the code in the INI file so i did it again and made sure that i save the file and it works fine now. Thanks