Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Aryus

Sovereign Panel

Hello, I'm working on a Citation Sovereign panel but he has not and I also do not know one. Who is interested in making a panel for the Sovereign?My Sovereign:http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=238516Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

We at SimScape have downloaded your beautiful Citation Sovereign. We like it so much that we are currently developing a new panel for this aircraft. This panel will be based on the Full Flight Gauges that will soon be released by SimScape. This is a set of GDI+ vector gauges that are customized by us to model modern glass cockpit panels. You will know more about it soon on the SimScape site.Anyway, I have a question about this aircraft: does it have an auto-throttle system?

Anyway, I have a question about this aircraft: does it have an auto-throttle system?
No Cessna bizjets have any form of "auto-throttle" at all. What they do have is FADEC controlled, FMS speed-restricted thrust management during VNAV or FLC operations, when so equipped.Otherwise, the PIC controls thrust manually...

Thank you for the information.We will try to implement realistic systems, but I will try to keep it as simple as possible.I may implement a climb mode that controls the pitch to maintain the required speed.

The Cessna Citation Sovereign panel has been released today. It is available here.This is the first panel that uses the Full Flight Gauges technology. Some other panels based on the same technology should arrive soon, especially for Boeing and Airbus aircrafts.I hope you will like it as much as we do here at SimScape.

The Cessna Citation Sovereign panel has been released today. It is available here.This is the first panel that uses the Full Flight Gauges technology. Some other panels based on the same technology should arrive soon, especially for Boeing and Airbus aircrafts.I hope you will like it as much as we do here at SimScape.
Wonderfull!!! Very very nice!