Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AirbusA340300

pushback help

i have had the md-11 for fsx for a while now and this has been bugging me since i got it, just never got around to asking. but does anyone else have the problem where at alot of airports, when selecting a pushing and turning either left or right, the minimum distance allowed is still to much and you end up getting pushed back to far? and this problem also occurs with the leveld 767 and an md-80 i have. so am i just doing something wrong, or is this some kind of limitation? thanksadam

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

i have had the md-11 for fsx for a while now and this has been bugging me since i got it, just never got around to asking. but does anyone else have the problem where at alot of airports, when selecting a pushing and turning either left or right, the minimum distance allowed is still to much and you end up getting pushed back to far? and this problem also occurs with the leveld 767 and an md-80 i have. so am i just doing something wrong, or is this some kind of limitation? thanksadam
If you are talking Md-11 you are checking on the FMC menu meters vs feet?Do you have this problem w/ MSFS acrft?...This is all I can think of..Vincent