Sign in to follow this  
fbass

ZSSS

This is a huge package with the airport and photo-real additions. The whole package consists of 9 files and almost 3Gb of disk space taken up. The airport is pretty well done but the photo-real scenery (IMHO) is not worth it. Unfortunately you can't separate the two. So, if you want Shanghai just install the base package.fb

Yes I've seen this also and was thinking about making a purchase,but that flat pancake scenery and the WHOPPING PRICE [over 35.00 euro] turned me away!

This is a huge package with the airport and photo-real additions. The whole package consists of 9 files and almost 3Gb of disk space taken up. The airport is pretty well done but the photo-real scenery (IMHO) is not worth it. Unfortunately you can't separate the two. So, if you want Shanghai just install the base package.fb
Would you mind giving a link to the scenery, please? Thanks in advance.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks Frank, The scenery looks okay, I am not sure about the photo scenery size. I would rather just have an option for the airport install. Other than Kai Tak there is really not much quality representation for the east. As much as I like long hauling to Europe and the US I would love to fly East more often.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks Frank, The scenery looks okay, I am not sure about the photo scenery size. I would rather just have an option for the airport install. Other than Kai Tak there is really not much quality representation for the east. As much as I like long hauling to Europe and the US I would love to fly East more often.
Mike,You don't have to install the photo scenery. There are two install executables - one for photo and one for base. Unfortunately you do have to purchase both since they are in one package. NOTE: You don't even have to download the photo scenery - again there are separate files for this. But, you still have to purchase the whole package. Just download the base package and you'll get the airport.BTW - I have the Samsoft Taipei package and it is very well done.Frank