Sign in to follow this  
Guest Les Hintz

Wilco/Feelthere Citation X

Guest Les Hintz

Greetings to all. I just purchased this aircraft and have a procedure problem. After selecting the "Cold & Dark" start up option The EICAS does not turn on when power is supplied. The PFD and MFD come right up, but only darkness for the EICAS. When either of the other start up options are selected all is well. Also, Is there a panel layout and decent tutorial flight available out there?Thanks for your help.Les

It can be a bit fussy in FSX (not so in FS9).Often you find that you have to use a pop-up 2D panel to get things to work, even thought the virtual cockpit is supposedly fully functional. You might have noticed that, especially on the central pedestal when aligning the nav system, which, incidentally, has to be aligned for all the displays to work correctly. I've also found it can bomb occasionally when loading flight plans in FSX, but will load the same plan in FS9 with no problems, which necessitates manually plotting the waypoints in the CDU. I suspect that this is probably because it is something of a 'port' over to FSX, rather than a dedicated FSX aircraft.If you have FS9 installed, try it in that and see if you have the same issues, if you do, then maybe you are doing something incorrectly, but if all is well in FS9, then there is your answer. It's a great aircraft, but it's certainly not without issues in FSX, which is why I tend to drive it in FS9, where it seems to perform better.Video tutorial for cold and dark start up here:

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

check the BUS 1 and BUS 2 buttons, between the BATT 1 and BATT 2 switches, as the indicators likely say EMERG. (you did have the aircraft powered down). click on the BUS buttons to enable (ie, to NORM).support forum -http://forum.iemit.comregistration requiredold support forum (look in the general forum as the CX specific is just a FAQ ... AND be sure to check the FAQ) -http://iemit.com/forumforum can be searched, use "CX" in search string, not open to new posts (see new forum above)--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest Les Hintz

Scoob and Chock Outstanding! The bus ties were the issue! Also thanks for the YouTube Link. Now I am off to the skies!Les

Guest Zenra

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just purchased and installed the Wilco/Feelthere Citation X and had the same problem, which was nicely answered here, so wanted to say thanks!Another question related to teh "unofficial" support forum, tho:I registered at forum.iemit.com but no matter what I do I cannot login - keeps telling me my PW is incorrect. I've asked for it to be reset twice now and received the email reply with new random PW but nogo - anybody know if this forum is still managed, or how to reach an admin / moderator? No obvious link at the site...Thanks.

I registered at forum.iemit.com but no matter what I do I cannot login - keeps telling me my PW is incorrect.
cookies setting?or there has been a fault in your account. the forum works and new members join and post.create a new account using a new username.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/