Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

Posky Pink Engine's question

Hello AllI was wondering if anybody here can explain why on a couple of Posky V4 747s notably Air India latest livery, display there engines textures as a rather horrible pink metallic colour if I have the reflections option checked in FS9 ?If i uncheck that option all engines then match the rest of the aircraft's correct colour.I didn't want to post on Posky site as I don't want my ears ripped of.After a quick look at there support forums I could find no joy there.cheers AndyPS this also occurs with there Atlas Air model as well although I don't think its a natty pink in this case.PPS all textures converted to DXT3 from 32bit

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest belga1

Hello,Maybe a error in the repaint(s) ... Alpha channel ?Contact the author...Can you put a link for download the exact repaint just for a test ?Regards.bye.gif

Guest belga1

Hello,Tested this one (latest Posky B747-400 V4 Air India available)

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=133571File Description:Air India 'Tanjure' New Colours Painted on the wonderful Project Opensky Boeing 747-400V4 Series. With Reference to Real life photos, shading/lighting/dirt texture effects added for realismFilename: aic_744v4_nc_ver3.zip License: Freeware Added: 20th January 2009 Downloads: 387 Author: Ryan Chadwick Size: 12849kb
No problems at all (all textures converted DXT3 and reflections ON in the aircraft display settings)snap01641.jpgsnap01643.jpgRegards.bye.gif

Hello,Tested this one (latest Posky B747-400 V4 Air India available)No problems at all (all textures converted DXT3 and reflections ON in the aircraft display settings)snap01641.jpgsnap01643.jpgRegards.bye.gif
Hello I will try your link.The paint and the author are the same,but maybe that's an update.I will let you know how it goes.cheers Andy

Hello I have tried your link,and this version is fine.As a bonus i don't have to update it to get the ground service vehicles to show,they are present with this package.That is a nice paint and livery as well.cheers AndyThanks for the link :(