Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest deadman3108

Commutair Dash-8-200

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There was a dreamwings continental connection. I can create one for you but it might take a little less than a week because of my crammed schedual but I will keep you posted as much as possible. Sound good?I will work off of this image if you like that:

YES!! That sounds GREAT! Finally! Thank you!!!Josh.

Great news going a lot faster than expected!!! Making final touches will post screens very soon.

Yes! upload it ASAP!Let me know where to find it!Josh.

Josh, I just uploaded the file and it should be up very soon. you will probably find it in a couple of hours maximum. The file name is: "Continental_Connection_Q200.zip" Let me know how you like it, Justin

I tryed searching for it, and am unable to find it, can you point me in the right direction please? I searched the file name and it came up with nothing.Straight%20Face.gifJosh.

Sorry about that I forgot about the rules of the readme. Re-uploading. Will be same filename

It is there just go to the library and click extended search and in the file name bar search: continental_connection_q200.zip It will be there!

Nice paint.Hint:Add some real alphalayers next time , the alphas you added to the fuselage and the engines are not active.( pure white 255 behind the active texture)Leen de Jager