Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sebi_EDDT

[FS9] Search B737NG & B747 for Widescreen

Hello,I search all time, i want new Version 2D Panel (design) of B737NG as B747 for Widescreen!regardSebastian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey guys!I'm about to buy the boxed version of PMDG747 and use it on my 16:9 widescreen TV. I'm planning to use the 2D panel only and was therefor wondering if this 4:3 vs 16:9 aspect ratio issue is so bad that it'll ruin my experience with the 747 (I don't mind if the panel get's slightly streched/oval, but the fonts/text should be perfectly readble). If anyone could upload a pic of the 2D panel in 1080p or 720p would have my gradituted.Thanks!Sami

We will not be adding this to the old products, sorry. The NG2 will definitely have it.

We will not be adding this to the old products, sorry. The NG2 will definitely have it.
How about farming it out to someone like McPhat Studios. Let them work their magic on both the 747 VC and 2D panels, and exterior paint. I'd pay for it.Jeff P.

It's not that simple, there's code changes that would have to be involved - we don't do our 2D panels in the SDK type way...