Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gburrows

problem with 737-700 textures

Hi did a quick search and found nothing...anyways been having a bit of an issue with the 737-700 for awhile now and cant seem to figure it out. Basically some of the exterior textures for some of the models dont show up while some of them do. I have tried to reinstall the missing textures but they still show up as all gray. In addition to this I cannot add any new aircraft. After installing they just dont show up. I used the 737 removal file and have tried several times reinstalling the 737 but same thing. Even after reinstalling the old aircraft that I did not yet reinstall were still showing up in the FS9 aircraft selection menu (with no textures) This problem only effects the 737-700. the 737-600, 800, and 900 all show up fine and allow me to add new aircraft. Anyone have any idea what I could try?Galen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you have installed a new livery and you have all of your service patches installed for the 600/700 and 800/900, you need to run a batch file found in the 600 and 700 aircraft folders called "Run After . . .". It has something to do with missing textures. See if that helps.

If you have installed a new livery and you have all of your service patches installed for the 600/700 and 800/900, you need to run a batch file found in the 600 and 700 aircraft folders called "Run After . . .". It has something to do with missing textures. See if that helps.
Everything should be up to date. I had a quick look but I don't see that file anywhere.