Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobertAlley

Saitek X52 Pro

Guest RobertAlley

I have the Saitek X52 Pro Joystick with an MFD on the throttle stick with which I can view radio, autopilot and transponder settings. Is it possible to alter the SDK so I can actually change avionics settings using this Saitek MFD? Could anyone who has successfully done it explain how?Robert Alley

For FS9 you can look here: http://blackswift.free.fr/blog/index.php?/...ories/7-X52-ProFor FSX I don't know about such a modification.Bad, because I fly FSX...

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest RobertAlley

It is easy!!! Figured it out.If you can not see your radio frequencies, let me know... you need software from Saitek then.But if you can see your avionics settings, use the left knob to get to the page you want, like "Com 1 and Nav 1". Then use the right knob to get the cursor to the setting you want to change, like the standby fractional number on Com 1. Then, PRESS IN the right knob. The single cursor will change to a smaller double one. You can change the number then by rotating the right knob. When it is at the right number, press in the right knob again. To swap frequencies on Com 1, move the right knob to where the brackets are back over the active frequency then press the right knob.I love it!!!Best Regards, Robert Alley

For FS9 you can look here: http://blackswift.free.fr/blog/index.php?/...ories/7-X52-ProFor FSX I don't know about such a modification.Bad, because I fly FSX...