Sign in to follow this  
Nandan Patel

Helicopter Issue

I got Jordan Moore UH-1 and Bell 412 and they don't let my radios get changed. I changed the UH-1 addon panel and the radio and GPS section of the panel.cfg, so that's all good, just the 412.The Comm1+2 and Nav 1+2 and ADF dont change and the Autohover doesnt show and the ADI just keeps moving to the left and not even. Please help. (Hovercontrol_412_PersonalEdition_v1.exe). I have installed the 412 twice after deleting it the first time.GREAT PACKAGE, just not for me.

Guest lgvpilot1

Jordan Moores Bell is possibly the best Helicopter there is for FS9!You could always read the guide that comes with it Any how Try turning the inverters on then you can tune your radios, and select the Autohover via the autopilot switchTrust me , it is the only Heli worth flying Mark

The autohover just shows a blank box. And how do I get to that thing with the "inverters"?Just one more thing, the ADI just rolls to the left and becomes uneven, what's going on?

The autohover just shows a blank box. And how do I get to that thing with the "inverters"?Just one more thing, the ADI just rolls to the right and becomes uneven, what's going on?
The autohover just shows a blank box. And how do I get to that thing with the "inverters"?Just one more thing, the ADI just rolls to the right (not left) and becomes uneven, what's going on?Na, got it sorted, thanks to your help, thanks mate, really appreciate it, thanks. FINALLY, time to fly this thing!