Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Gauges Failure on PMDG Aircraft?

I own the PMDG 747 for FS9.I bought the MD-11 yesterday and all was working fine.Today, I loaded the MD-11 and was dissapointed, I had no guages displayed. I then went to my 747 and that was dead too!What is going on please guys?I have the LVLD and other payware aircraft that run with no problems.For an add-on costing so much, I am very annoyed that it has bugs. :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Did validation work okay during install?Did the intialization countdown for the MD11 when it started?What is your operating system?There are not bugs that we are aware of... there are few complaints regarding interactions between 747 and MD11... they don't share any common files but rarely one has to reinstall, I think it has something to do with the system environment but I am not a developer (and don't work for PMDG).It's normal for people to think their new software has bugs when something doesn't work but take a moment to read the forum posts and you will see that in fact it does work.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan, nice to hear from you mate ;)I sorted it with the 'repair' function thanks. I had previously loaded AIRAC 0904 so, now I'm wondering if that corrupted my SIDS/STARS etc. :( causing the failure? I have read of this happening before...............Thanks anyway for your help Dan. It's people like you, that make this hobby so freindly. ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png